DCEC QSB4.5 Generator Drive Engine
DCEC QSB4.5 series generator drive engine is a 4-cylinders in line,4.5 liter four-strokes engine with 107mm bore and 124mm stroke. DCEC QSB4.5 series generator drive engine equipped with Electrically Control High-pressure Common Rail. The prime power for 50HZ generator set (1500RPM) of DCEC QSB4.5 series generator drive engine is from 98 Kw.
DCEC generator drive engines have different configurations which have different power output, with code T in the engine model name means turbocharged engine, code TA in the engine model means turbocharge with water-air intercooler and code TAA in the engine model means turbocharge with air-air intercooler. As part of EMAC, SinoGen also provide complete power supply solutions that powered by DCEC, our ranges of products including open type generator set, silence type generator set, super silence type generator set, mobile trailer, complete power truck and complete power car for railways applications. We provide full life cycle services for all customers, from design to power system supply, from installation to commissioning, from after-sales service training to spare parts supply, from trouble shooting to overhaul technical support.
Advantages of QSB4.5 G-Drive Engine
1. Mature intelligent electronic control technology improves the overall performance of the engine, and the engine specifications can be tailored according to the application needs, and the self-diagnosis and self-protection capabilities are stronger.
2. The five key systems of the engine are developed and optimized and integrated by DCEC to ensure the reliability of the engine.
3. The filter system is redesigned for oil products, and the fuel is adaptable and suitable for applications in various fields.
4. The overall modular design, the total number of parts is small, the failure rate is low, the structure is compact, and the maintenance is easy.
5. Strong environmental adaptability, good cold start performance.
DCEC QSB4.5 Series G-drive Engine
All models of DCEC QSB4.5 Series G-drive Engine.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Contact EMAC Now!